The Human Resource Services team is here to support all our employees, we encourage you to contact us if you require any assistance. We believe that every employee plays an important role here in School District 8 - Kootenay Lake.
Looking for Employment opportunities?
- CUPE Employee Handbook (currently under revision)
- CUPE Job Descriptions
- CUPE Pay cycle
- Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) Local 748 - Collective Agreement
- SmartFindExpress CUPE Employee Instructions
- SmartFindExpress Substitute Instructions
- Teacher Teaching On Call Handbook (currently under revision)
- New Teacher Orientation (currently under revision)
- Kootenay Lake Teachers' Federation - Local and Provincial Collective Agreement
- Teacher Salary Grid Master
- SmartFindExpress Teacher Instructions
- WorkSafe Asbestos Awareness Training
- WorkSafe Bullying and Harrassment Presentation
- New & Young Worker Orientation Checklist
- SmartFindExpress Employee User Guide
- Yearly Harassment Training (All Staff)
District HR Forms are available online in our Staff Section under Human Resource Services Forms.
Family Services Employee Assistance Programs
Every day we get up and look after our families, we go to work and look after other people’s children. When do we take care of ourselves? Sure we eat right, exercise, and go to the doctor if we need to, but do we ever think about our mental health? With the stresses of life, relationships and work we all need to take the time to make sure we are taking care of ourselves.
FSEAP is a service that is available to members and their immediate family who may also be dealing with similar challenges to those above.
The service is completely confidential and is available without direct counselling costs.
FAMILY SERVICES EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS (FSEAP)
#301 – 1638 East Broadway
Vancouver BC V5N 1W1