The Human Resource Services team is here to support all our employees, we encourage you to contact us if you require any assistance. We believe that every employee plays an important role here in School District 8 - Kootenay Lake.
Looking for Employment opportunities?
- WorkSafe Asbestos Awareness Training
- WorkSafe Bullying and Harrassment Presentation
- New & Young Worker Orientation Checklist
- SmartFindExpress Employee User Guide
- Yearly Harassment Training (All Staff)
- CUPE Employee Handbook (currently under revision)
- CUPE Job Descriptions
- CUPE Pay cycle
- Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) Local 748 - Collective Agreement
- Letter of Understanding No. 8
- Letter of Understanding No. 9
- SmartFind Express - CUPE Employee Instructions
- SmartFind Express - CUPE Substitute Instructions
- Teacher Teaching On Call Handbook (currently under revision)
- New Teacher Orientation (currently under revision)
- Kootenay Lake Teachers' Federation - Local and Provincial Collective Agreement
- 2016-11-10 BCTF SD8 Unstripped Language (Schedule A)
- Teacher Salary Grid Master
- SmartFind Express - Teacher Employee Instructions
- SmartFind Express - Teacher Substitute Instructions
District HR Forms are available online in our Staff Section under Human Resource Services Forms.