The Schoolkit Hub mobile app provides users with the latest announcements, news, events and contact information about any of the district’s schools and many district departments.
Download the latest version now!
Once downloaded on a phone or tablet, a user can choose which school or district department they wish to receive information from. Notifications are sent whenever a new item is posted, as well as immediate alerts for emergency broadcasts or unscheduled closures.
The mobile app is directly linked to school and district websites, so once content is published to the website it automatically is pushed to the app as well.
The Schoolkit Hub App provides parents, students and staff with:
- Up-to-date announcements, news, events and blog posts from your chosen schools and departments
- Notifications from the district and/or school(s) of your choice
- School calendar event notifications
- School contact information with phone numbers, addresses
- Staff listings with email links
- Important bus route announcements
- Make a Payment link
- Report Absence feature
- Emergency broadcast notices (i.e. snow days, closures, lockdowns)