2021-2022 Bus Registration is now open!
All riders from Kindergarten to Grade 12 need to register annually, in order to have a seat on the bus. Seats are limited and only registered riders may use the bus service. Due to space limitations some routes may have a waitlist.
It is very important to maintain up-to-date rider lists for drivers, especially in regards to contact tracing during the pandemic. Please register only if you will be a continuous rider (3-4 days per week). Please note that due to COVID-19, transportation services may change (i.e. route alterations, rider capacity etc.) and will be communicated as soon as available on the District website. Further information regarding COVID protocols for riding the bus will be posted on the District website.
For Students requiring bus services:
- Please note that all families requiring bus service must complete a registration form for each child, every year.
- Seats are limited and only registered riders may use the bus service.
- Please review with your child: Code of Conduct for Bus Students
Instructions on how to register:
- Choose either East or West Bussing link
- Complete and Submit the online Application Form indicating your child’s(ren’s) age and grade for the 2020-2021 school year (Please note that more than one child can be registered on the same online form)
- Read the Bus Passenger Code of Conduct and confirm acceptance
Once approved by the District, the Transportation office will send an email back to you to confirm your registration with times and stops assigned to your child/children to be used as a Bus Pass.
- Print off the Bus Pass.
- Present the bus pass to the driver when they get on the bus in September. (The bus pass will only be given to the driver once but must be presented the first time your child rides the bus.)
- Each registered bus rider will be issued a bus pass in the form of a hard plastic card which is to be carried by the students. This pass must be presented each time the student boards and departs the school bus.
Please note: Students catching the bus in their catchment area will be given priority to students catching the bus out of their catchment.
Students will be permitted to ride the school bus only if there is a completed Bus Registration Form on file with the district.