What is LifeSpeak?
LifeSpeak is a digital total well-being platform that gives you and your family members confidential and anonymous around the clock access to North America's leading experts.
Access short 5-7 minute videos
Monthly web chat with a top expert lets users get answers to their own questions.
New weekly contetn from our leading experts on topics that matter to you and your loved ones.
Experts Q&As on social distancing, mental health, and more!
- LifeSpeak - What is LifeSpeak
- LifeSpeak - With the upcoming holiday season December 2020
- LifeSpeak - 2021 Calendar - A Year of Wellness
- LifeSpeak - LifeSpeak Campaign Winter 2021 - Healthy Habits Healthy Life
- LifeSpeak - Healthy Habits Healthy Life - Part 1
- LifeSpeak - Healthy Habits Healthy Life - Part 2
- LifeSpeak - Healthy Habits Healthy Life - Part 3
- LifeSpeak - Healthy Habits Healthy Life - Part 4
- Bell Let's Talk Day
- LifeSpeak - LifeSpeak Campaign Spring 2021- Getting Your House In Order
- LifeSpeak - Getting Your House In Order - Part 1
- LifeSpeak - Getting Your House In Order - Part 2
- LifeSpeak - Getting Your House In Order - Part 3
- LifeSpeak - Getting Your House In Order - Part 4
- LifeSpeak - This month from the LifeSpeak Expert Blog - May 2021
- LifeSpeak - Invest in yourself now!
How to Access LifeSpeak
Access via computer and mobile at https://sdbc.lifespeak.com
Group Password: lifespeak
Type school district 08
- OR -
Download the LIfeSpeak App for free:
Client Name: sdbc
Client Password: lifespeak
Type school district 08
Family Services Employee Assistance Programs
Every day we get up and look after our families, we go to work and look after other people’s children. When do we take care of ourselves? Sure we eat right, exercise, and go to the doctor if we need to, but do we ever think about our mental health? With the stresses of life, relationships and work we all need to take the time to make sure we are taking care of ourselves.
FSEAP is a service that is available to members and their immediate family who may also be dealing with similar challenges to those above.
The service is completely confidential and is available without direct counselling costs.
FAMILY SERVICES EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS (FSEAP)
#301 – 1638 East Broadway
Vancouver BC V5N 1W1
How to Access
As part of the districts ‘Going Green’ initiative, SD8 has been working hard to create a program for staff that helps both the environment and our employees’ health and wellness. Starting on April 23, 2020 we are offering the Employee Bicycle Purchase Program.