As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, we know that our parents, students, and staff can all appreciate the rapidly changing nature of the virus and its impact on our community, city and country. We are in an evolving situation that continues to change daily. We encourage you to check back here for the latest updates to COVID-19 as they relate to our school district.
- Oct 1st - Updated Provincial K-12 health and safety guidelines
- Oct 1st - BCCDC: How contact tracing works in schools
- Oct 1st - BCCDC: Contact tracing infographic
- Oct 1st - SD8 Communicable Disease Prevention Plan - UPDATED
- Sept 22nd - UPDATED Daily Health Check
- Sept 6th - Interior Health Back to School Letter