As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, we know that our parents, students, and staff can all appreciate the rapidly changing nature of the virus and its impact on our community, city and country. We are in an evolving situation that continues to change daily. We encourage you to check back here for the latest updates to COVID-19 as they relate to our school district.
- Provincial COVID-19 Communicable Disease Guidelines for K-12 Settings
- Summary of Changes: Provincial COVID-19 Communicable Disease Guidelines for K-12 Settings
- March 2022 SD8 Communicable Disease Plan- Addendum 21-A-COVID-19
- K-12 Rapid Test Kits - Health Canada Bulletin
- Rapid Testing At Home - BCCDC website
- What to Expect if a School Has to Close